The Huxley was inspired by the moon, designed to provide direct and indirect light by simply rotating the pendant’s inner circle. The rotation angle is unlimited due to a cordless link of electricity between the parts. The movability of the lamp brings it a constantly changing figure that forms differently sized crescents and round shapes, reminding us of the moon’s form during various periods.
- Material: Brass, Glass
- Bulb Type: LED Board, Fixed (Up to 50,000+ hours)
- Integrated LED Kelvin range: Warm White (2700K to 3300K), Cool White (3300K to 5300K), Daylight (5300K to 6500K)
- Power: 15W
- Weight: 2kg / 4.4lbs
- Finishes: Black
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- Includes 150cm / 59″ wires. Can be extended upon request.
- Dimensions: See last photo